Even if we are without a kitchen I will give you recipes. These days I have not had time, between some things and others we have not stopped at home and as I told you a few days ago we are preparing a surprise that we will show you next month ... I am excited. : D Many beautiful things have happened to us lately, we are very lucky: D. I have to tell you a lot of cool things. Let's see if I start writing and I'll tell you everything soon.
I'm leaving, today I get the result of Monday's test. I leave this recipe because the heat squeezes and we need to refresh ourselves. A sorbet does not have much complication. Freeze fruit into small pieces and to crush ... the peach banana provide a very creamy texture, so you can make ice cream with this mixture. You will love it.
- 800 g of chopped and frozen fruits (banana, kiwi, peach, pear, apple ...)
- Acaloric sweetener to taste
- 1 lime or lemon peeled without any white part and without seeds
- 250 gr of natural yogurt or flavors or to taste.
- Remove the fruits from the freezer a few minutes before preparing the sorbet. Put them in the glass together with the rest of the ingredients and program 2 minutes, progressive speed 5-10. Ready to serve.