Hello everyone!!! Touch sweet and I think this recipe will surprise you a lot. The Almoixavena or Monjavina It is a recipe of Arabic origin that is done a lot in the Valencian community, especially in the Xátiva area. For what I've been witchcraft on the internet, it is a sweet that used to be prepared on Carnival Thursday, but that can now be seen in patisseries every Thursday of the year and that carries eggs, flour, oil, water or wine, sugar and cinnamon and It is cooked in the oven. I have not seen something simpler and more surprising ...
... surprising because the dough that seems little and that I have not even covered the baking sheet, once inside and with the effect of heat, grows and grows forming wrinkles and uncontrolled forms Like the ones you see in the picture. It is a show that you have to live in your own flesh: D
No, it is not light, but you should try it because it is different. Worth. I have used sunflower oil to let the cinnamon and sugar bring all the flavor and sweetness and I have taken it to work. There is absolutely nothing left, but it is richer if you consume it during the day.
This weekend, do your homework !!! Muaccc
- 180 g of water
- 110 g of soft virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- 120 g wheat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 medium eggs
- Sugar to sprinkle the dough surface
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon to sprinkle the dough surface
- Put the water and oil in the Thermomix® glass and heat for 9 minutes, 100 ° C, speed 2.
- Suddenly add the flour to blanch it with the pinch of salt and mix 10 seconds at speed 4. Let the temperature drop to 37-40ºC so that when we pour the eggs they don't curdle. When they have reached the temperature, continue with the recipe.
- Put the Thermomix® in speed 4 without programming time, and pour the eggs one by one. Do not add the next egg without the previous one being perfectly integrated into the dough.
- Prepare the baking sheet. Line it with baking paper or a silpaf. If you do it with baking paper, moisten it so that it adheres well to your tray. Spread the dough what you can with a spatula or a spoon, it does not have to cover the entire tray, but nothing happens if it is very thin, then it will grow a lot in baking. Once the mixture is stretched, cover with plenty of sugar to give the sweet spot to dessert and with a little sprinkled cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC with heat up and down or fan and Bake for 20 minutes. Ready.