Hummus chickpea It is the best known recipe for preparing this dish, although surely it is already easier to see in restaurants and at friends' homes, lentil hummus and of Roasted eggplants that is of death or a avocado and pea hummus, or the beet that goes out: DD
All versions help you prepare a delicious entree like Dip, which you can accompany with raw vegetables. This summer, in the hangouts with friends and family, prepare a tray with carrots cut into strips, rolled mushrooms, rolled radishes, celery in strips, cherry tomatoes, celery, broccoli sprigs, cucumber in strips without skin, etc ... you will see that success.+ AVOCADO COSTS WITH CARAMELIZED PEPPERS + HAM WRAPPED WITH HANDLE AND VINAGRETA + FRIED CHEESE WITH PEPPER AND MEMBRILLO + CREME BRULÉE DE FOIE WITH HANDLE + VARIOUS CANAPES FOR PARTIES + THREE CHEESE BALL WITH GRANADA TO Spread + MANGO AND CECINA BRUSH
- 1-2 medium garlic cloves, to taste
- 400gr cooked chickpeas
- 60gr of water
- 30gr of lemon juice
- 40gr toasted sesame
- 70gr of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Tahine sauce (optional)
- salt to taste
- At your service:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of sweet paprika
- Put in the glass tall the ingredients Y 1 minute program in progressive speed 5-10.
- Serve on a plate, sprinkle with olive oil extra virgin - that is of the good and sprinkle with paprika.
- Nutritional values of sesame seeds (per 100 gr)
- 598 calories.
- 20 gr of protein
- 58 gr of healthy fats (unsaturated).
- 670 mg of calcium
- 10 mg of iron
- 5 mg Zinc
- Its content in iron, phosphorus, magnesium, copper and chromium make it a mineralizing complement.
- Due to their high iron content they are recommended in periods of weakness or anemia. It collaborates in case of stiffness of the joints and because of its great calcium contribution it is very advisable in the case of pregnant women and during menopause. Also, by providing zinc, it prevents male infertility. Sesame seeds help reduce and control cholesterol levels since their lecithin intake is even better in quantity than soy. Being very balanced at the level of sodium and potassium, they are an excellent food to have a good water balance. In Chinese medicine, sesame seeds are used to lubricate the heart, liver, kidneys, pancreas and lungs. ”