Cold, hot, hot, cold ... there is no one who is right with this changing weather. One day I prepare Russian salad -my favorite- and another a powerful stew to get warm ... What do I cook for you ??? : D Well, in the end it seems that we have woken up with coolness but the temperatures will rise and many of you will travel, so as this recipe is also very tupper, here I leave it ...
We have had a great weekend, we have not been home for a little while with this good weather ... Saturday in Cercedilla enjoying the countryside, with some snacks, friends and dogs and yesterday barbecue and motorcycle ride. Jo, I didn't get on a motorcycle for at least 18 years - a barbarity.
I have always had Vespino® -It was red and her name was Andreita- but when I came to Madrid I gave it back to my uncle who was its first owner: D My comings and goings to the beach carrying my mother and then my grandmother, they are anthological and only to think about it I get a smile from ear to ear, as it was cool. I have always liked the moped / motorcycle roll, but I am so short, that it does not reach the ground, hahaha, it is a task. 3 years ago when I came to the center I went to see a Vespa® for me, but they have the saddle a little high and with the sides for the feet so wide I do not reach the ground well ... My joy in a well, but all is not lost ... Long live the electric bike : D
That I roll with my frikadas ... look at ingredients and eat! Happy Monday.
Enjoy it a lot and if you have the opportunity to get on a electric bicycle Do not lose it, they are great, you will be surprised how comfortable they are and how the pedaling assistance works well… I go everywhere with mine. I've had it for more than 1 year, it's from the Spanish brand Quipplan (Navarra) And it goes fancy. The battery is inside the bike chassis which in my case is foldable and small wheel. I can only speak well of her, if you are interested I leave the website of the store in which I bought it, most beautiful the boys of 14Bikes in Alberto Aguilera 13, I always recommend them !!!! No jokes with the atomic ant helmet !!!
- For the sofrito:
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 140 g red pepper
- 140 g of green pepper
- 140 g onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200 g crushed tomato
- For the rest of the recipe:
- 1 kilo of peeled potatoes, broken into medium pieces, snapped -that is to pass in a knife without reaching the end so that it is split, so release starch and thicken the sauce-.
- 1 small pepper chili pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 500 g beef or chicken broth
- 200 g sliced chorizo without skin
- some chopped parsley leaves -optional-
- Put in the glass the stir fried ingredients and chop 5 seconds, speed 5. Then lower everything from the walls and Stir 10 minutes, 120º or Varoma, speed 2 and a half.
- Place the butterfly on the blades, add the rest of the ingredients except parsley and cook 25 minutes, 100º, turn left, spoon speed. Place the basket on the lid To avoid splashing. Just before finishing add the chopped parsley by the mouth. Check that the potatoes are ready, puncture them with a skewer, if they do not oppose resistance, they are already there, but program a few more minutes. To eat!!!