This homemade nocilla It's a great recipe, mainly because It does not contain preservatives, dyes or palm oils, take care and look at the labels of the ingredients with which you are going to prepare it to be as natural and healthy as possible, now there is no excuse for you to take “Homemade Nocilla with Thermomix®, milk cream, cocoa, hazelnuts at home and sugar."
If you have not tried it, it is time ... keep it in airtight jars in the fridge or freeze it, with this recipe you will have 2 beautiful jars of this rich cream.✔ In the picture: Le Parfait® glass canister from JUVASA.COMand Verdecora® marble table and cloth Greengate® by María Lunarillos. Take advantage of discounts with the code "SpeedCuchara" in Claudia & Julia Y The Kneading. Follow us on TELEGRAM, in INSTAGRAMand in our YOUTUBE channel : D
- 100 g of peeled and roasted hazelnuts
- 150 g of white or brown sugar
- 100 g of chocolate Fondant
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate
- 200 g whole milk
- 150 g sunflower oil
- Crush the hazelnuts and sugar 15 seconds in speed 10.
- Add the chocolates and crush 20 seconds in speed 9. If you want it to be finer - without bits of hazelnuts -, in the next step just add the milk and crush 1 minute at speed 10, then add the oil and program 7 minutes, temperature 50º, speed 4.
- Finally add the milk, oil and program 7 minutes, temperature 50º, speed 4. Pour the mixture into one or two glass jars and let it cool. You have ready the richest nocilla in the world (the homemade one, without palm oils)…
You can add or not, sugar. Those who have tried it without her say that he is equally rich.
It lasts two weeks in the fridge and can be frozen. It is better to store it in several boats so it is better preserved. It is richer the day after preparing it. It can also be frozen to last longer, it is perfect after defrosting.
Special diets *: this recipe is suitable in ovo-dairy-vegetarian diets, people allergic to eggs and celiacs can do it making sure that chocolate does not carry traces of egg or gluten. * Whenever you have an allergy or intolerance you have to check that the products you use are suitable for you to consume, since from one brand to another that suitability may vary.