I have to tell you an anecdote every year by these dates: D, but first, I'm going to ask you to make this delicious recipe. You can see how I have done it in the stories of my Instagram. It's simple, you just have to buy good ingredients that are key and for that use Blood sausage from Burgos It really is very good. I always buy it from Rios® sausages that they have excellent black pudding and they are from there, and with that product and the indications that I give you, you go out, you can't go wrong: D
I tell you the anecdote. These are our 4th Christmas in this house. Since we came to live here there is a strange fact that is repeated every year... It gives me a bit of a thing to tell but there goes.
The first Christmas We had the house unplaced, I remember we were setting up the old legacy kitchen, Isma, Camilo and I cleaned and placed everything - Clara had not yet arrived - when the doorbell rang. A woman who wanted to go to the 5th, but who called the 4th to be opened, decided to stop at the 3rd. When I opened the door he was excited because "Here lived my friend", “How many memories in this house”, etc ... the fact is that the woman did not stop talking and was gradually entering. I thought that maybe it was true that I knew the previous owners of the house, it seemed to me that they were of similar ages and well, there was not much to see, so seen their interest in entering, I let it pass ... He walked around the house and left more cheerful than some castanets. I already knew my name, that of my friend, who had a dog ... and he had left us with his mouth open.
The second Christmas arrived, and this time the call was from the portal. I took it and told her that I knew who she was, I recognized her perfectly but that they were entertaining and I could not go up to see the house again ... The woman insisted but in the end she let it go and did not go up at the parties of our second year in Malasaña ... .
The third Christmas I no longer saw alone. He had brought a friend to show him our house. This time it was Javi - who knew the whole story that it was the Christmas talk - who answered the telephone and told him it was a private house, that he was very sorry but could not come every year to see our house for Christmas and with friends: D ... She told him that she was so excited that her friend saw her, but Javi did not give in and the two left without seeing the artwork of my house, which should be like the Prado Museum, A must. ; D
Well, you won't believe it !!! Yesterday I took a walk to Clara. I was entering the portal when I hear: "How glad to see you, Rosa". I raise my head and ... It was SHE. He speaks so much that I don't know his name. The truth is that the woman is very cheerful and outgoing but of course ... do not know anything. I stayed in a loop in front of him, thinking “let's see when he asks me to go home”, hahahahaha…. but not this time, he congratulated me on the holidays and I returned the congratulations. He asked me several personal questions that I answered and left satisfied ... You don't have children, right? ...
These things happen. It has become a tradition to see or hear it every year, hahahahaha. If you see the kitchen now -which has been so beautiful-, it takes me to the whole tourist route neighborhood at home at Christmas: D
If you have any history ... share it: D
- Stuffed for 24 crispy black pudding:
- 5 curly cabbage leaves
- 1 small onion
- 50 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g of chopped mushrooms -variety to taste-
- 250 g shredded sausage without skin
- 40 g of pine nuts
- For packages:
- 5 sheets of phyllo dough cut into 4 strips
- Brush Butter
- 1 beaten egg
- Roasted sesame to decorate
- Put a saucepan with water to boil. While it warms up, wash and dry the cabbage leaves and cut them into julienne - roll them as much as you can to make it easier. When the water starts to boil, dip the cabbage 3 minutes, then turn off the heat and leave in the water 5 more minutes. Remove and drain.
- Put the onion in quarters and the oil in the glass and chop 5 seconds at speed 4. Sofrie 9 minutes, 120 ° C or varoma, spoon speed.
- Add chopped mushrooms and salt and cook 5 minutes, 120 ° C or Varoma, left turn and spoon speed or speed 1.
- Add shredded sausage without skin, mix with mushrooms and program 5 minutes, 120 ° C or Varoma, left turn and spoon speed or 1. Remove the mixture and let it cool.
- While in a pan without oil, toast the pine nuts. Mix the blood sausage in the glass with the cabbage and pine nuts.
- Cut the sheets of phyllo dough into 4 strips each sheet to get 24 crispy black pudding. Brush with butter melted -optional- each strip. Put a spoonful or a little more mixture in one of the corners and go bending forming triangles to reach the end. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with toasted sesame. Go placing each crunch on the baking sheet covered with baking paper until the filling is finished.
- Once you have all the packages ready. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and cook 10 minutes or until golden brown at 180 ° C with heat up and down or fan.