These jam and marmalade recipes are great to make on these dates. We advance work for the night of cars but they are also ideal for gifts. In Spoon Speed you have a few packaging ideas, others offlavored salts and oils, and even an entry where we talk about pasteurization.
This time we will prepare a very easy recipe, attentive to these Two recommendations for the best results:
- Roast the peppers in the oven and remove the skin so that no hard bits remain
- Use some good piquillo peppers of boat already in strips to save you the job of cutting them.
We have prepared the recipe separately considering both possibilities, and there is no big difference, so if you go from making the peppers in the oven due to lack of time or material, you know that the piquillo pepper can in strips will solve that step: D I leave the recipe for 400 grams of peppers or for 600 grams that correspond approximately with a can and a half and 2 cans of peppers.
- 400-600 g roasted red peppers or a large pot of piquillo peppers in good quality strips. 1 canister with its juice is about 300gr.
- 200-300 g brown sugar
- 100-120 g apple cider vinegar, wine or mixed with sherry
- 40-50 g of water
- Put your peppers in strips - it looks prettier on toasts - or buy them already - they come out a little more expensive cut-, or if you want it to be more like jam, chop the peppers 5 seconds in speed 4 Or to your liking.
- Add the sugar, vinegar and water and program 35 minutes, varoma temperature, left turn and spoon speed and put the basket on the lid to evaporate the liquid. Ready