After a few days of "culinary respite," I went back into the kitchen this weekend. I have taken advantage of the time to prepare a couple of recipes while I am moving moving boxes. I have also taken a photo of my birthday cake, which although it will be late, it will be worth it. You will see it.
You know that we always use basic ingredients here. I think it is best for everyone to cook and it is not a tostón go from store to store asking if they have what you are looking for or not. I have to say that living in the center has many advantages ... and disadvantages. First lesson learned. I leave home without a purse or purse: D There are so many different and beautiful things to buy that this is very dangerous. Better avoid temptations.
There are shop windows and places so cool to eat that cooking at home is a bit uphill. Now I understand why all those people who work in the offices always eat out. Madrid is full of stores and posters with menus between 10 and 14 euros are everywhere, some of them looking very good. I'll tell you ...
Willy is happy although with the changes of time this weekend he has suffered a little from his back. He is a champion. He has gone shopping with me and we are both tracking the little shops from the neighborhood They greet you, intersect with other dogs ... There are many greengrocers in Malasaña that do not close until very late and small shops where they sell almost everything, the "ultramarine" classics. I love those. Some have decided to bet on modernizing to continue selling, although they are not always the cheapest option. They are more "chic" sites with the product very well placed, all matching aprons, local care, wrappings with their brand, they have also specialized and sell fewer products but of better quality ... It gives pleasure and many are #dogfriendly. Willy is delighted looking at everything: D. I will go out more with the camera and I will put pictures.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 40 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 500 gr of pork loin cut into thin strips
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 little ground pepper
- 250 gr of rolled mushrooms
- 150 gr of defrosted peas
- 250 gr of carrot cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 50 gr of orange juice
- Put the garlic in the glass together with 20 gr of oil and the fresh ginger and chop 8 seconds in speed 5. Now saute 3 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
- Add the pork, salt and pepper and sauté 5 minutes, varoma, left turn and spoon speed.
- Open the lid of the glass and with the help of the super spatula mix all the ingredients well and program 3 more minutes, at varoma temperature, left turn and spoon speed. Remove and reserve.
- Put in the empty glass, 20 grams of oil, mushrooms, peas, carrots and oregano and Skip 8 minutes, varoma, left turn and spoon speed. Remove a tray where you will have to mix with pork and orange juice. Serve immediately.