It is not his thing to put it in glass boats, but look how well they look: D I really wanted to wear the suspenders and let the sun go a little, so today I'm going to eat "to field" with my boat and my sandwiches and with Willy by my side. The lymphoma has grown again, the first session of intravenous chemo has been put in yesterday, but he is very well. She is very happy - she is very happy, you know it - she kisses everyone and eats like a lime ... and she loves the sun.
I think it will be great to throw ourselves in the grass and enjoy a little while relaxing and doing nothing, but remember if you make these sandwiches, that once ready you will have to cover them with transparent film because the bread in contact with the air gets hard right away. In the blog you have other creamier fillings, I prepared this post a long time ago “Summer Sandwiches”. Sandwiches that carry fresh vegetables such as arugula or other lettuce get uglier more easily, so don't take long to eat them once they are put ...
To enjoy ... I'm going to make Willy handsome before we go for a walk. Kisses to everyone and licks.
- 12 slices of bread
- 8 slices of smoked salmon
- 100 gr spread cheese
- 1 pot of bean sprouts
- Arugula to taste
- Modena balsamic vinegar
- Prepare Bread it with cheese Philadelphia type for one of the faces that will be the interior and add a slice of salmon.
- Put some bean sprouts on top of salmon and incorporates the arugula.
- Water with a little balsamic vinegar and repeat operation. Slice spread on one side with cheese spread, salmon, bean sprouts, arugula, balsamic vinegar and put the last slice of bread.
- Cut into triangles, put a toothpick so they do not disassemble and to enjoy.