To the rhythm of music which is how it is best cooked I have prepared these rich raw vegetables that we will accompany with several sauces, mojos, or dips, as you like to call them. Some of the ones we recommend in the blog are the hummus, both the chickpea, from lentilsthat of avocado and peas but today we give you more options.
Let's pull Philadelphia cheese and Greek yogurts to prepare various recipes, to one we will put onion soup on top and the other something fresh and rich like cucumbers and aromatic herbs. This of the dips is very personal. I don't like onion for example, however there are friends who love it. In my case my favorite flavors are in hummus, so I don't say more.
What is your favorite dip? Come on, share it in the comments that I need to find one that I like as much as the hummus. Kisses
OTHER IDEAS+ AVOCADO COSTS WITH CARAMELIZED PEPPERS + HAM WRAPPED WITH HANDLE AND VINAGRETA + FRIED CHEESE WITH PEPPER AND MEMBRILLO + CREME BRULÉE DE FOIE WITH HANDLE + VARIOUS CANAPES FOR PARTIES + THREE CHEESE BALL WITH GRANADA TO Spread + MANGO AND CECINA BRUSH
- Onion Dips:
- 2 Greek yogurts
- 2 tablespoons onion soup
- Dips cheese spread and cucumbers:
- 2 cucumbers without skin or pips
- 1 Greek yogurt
- 200 gr spread cheese
- ½ clove of garlic
- Fresh peppermint leaves to taste
- Dill to taste
- a pinch of salt
- Chickpea hummus:
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 400gr cooked chickpeas
- 60gr of water
- 30gr of lemon juice
- 40gr toasted sesame
- 70gr of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Tahine sauce (optional)
- salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to decorate
- Sweet paprika to decorate
- Onion Dip: We start with this dip, because we must let it rest before consuming it. Put the yogurts in the thermomix with the 2 tablespoons of onion soup - careful to pour it over the blades that will not mix - and beat 20 seconds at speed 5. Let stand before consuming.
- Cucumber Dip: Clean the cucumbers by removing the outer skin and cutting the ends. Open them in half and cut these halves also to remove the seeds. Pour into the Thermomix® glass with the rest of the ingredients and beat 30 seconds at speed 5-7. Ready
- Chickpea hummus: Put in the glass All the ingredients Y 1 minute program in progressive speed 5-10. Serve on a plate, sprinkle with olive oil extra virgin and sprinkle with paprika.
- Onion Dip: If you want the flavor to be stronger, add more or less amount of soup to your taste. If you think it is too strong and you want to lower it, you just have to add more yogurt. It is advisable to let it rest so that the dehydrated of the soup of over contributes its flavors to yogurt. Store it in the fridge for several days in an airtight tupper.
-Dip of cucumbers: pour more or less amount of cucumber to taste. You can also vary the amount of cheese and yogurt and change the fresh herbs for the ones you like best. Hold in the fridge for 3-4 days.
-Chickpea Hummus: It can be frozen and it lasts about 7 days in the fridge. You can do it with lentils, beans, beans ... it's a matter of trying.